Support Our Work
Two of Samarthya’s centres in Koppal and Deodurga are now facing hardship. If these centers close, People With Disability in the North Karnataka region will have nowhere to go. It is imperative for these centres to continue functioning.
We have therefore opened a crowd funding campaign. We appeal for your support in helping SAMRTHYA to continue to do its good work with People With Disability.
The GiveIndia Platform is the easiest way to donate for Samarthya. Just click at one of the options below and you will be redirected to a funding formular at the GiveIndia Website. There you can pay online for the fund option of your choice. After successful implementation of your donation we will send you a feedback report.
Contribute to a Fund to help a disabled person lead an independent life by sponsoring a suitable mobility aid₹2,000.00
Sponsor a VISSCO/CHAITANYA wheelchair for a poor disabled person₹9,900.00
Help a physically disabled person lead an independent life by sponsoring a tricycle₹6,800.00
Help a disabled person or a care taker of a disabled person earn a living by sponsoring a sewing machine₹5,800.00
Donations without using the GiveIndia platform
It is possible to support us with any amount towards our general pool (thus supporting the whole range of our services) as well as to donate for one of the following specific funding options:
- Rs. 1,000:
- for 1 month therapeutic intervention for a child with disability.
- for 1 month vocational tailoring training for a woman with disability or a caregiver.
- Rs. 2,000:
- for 1 month nutrition food for a person with spinal cord injury.
- for 1 month physiotherapy for a person with spinal cord injury.
- Rs. 3,000:
- for 1 functional adaptation at the home of a person with disability.
- Rs. 5,000:
- for 1 mobility aid for a person with physical disability.
- Rs. 9,000:
- for 1 quality wheel chair for a person with spinal cord injury.
- for 1 BT hearing aid for a person with hearing impairment.
Bank Account Details for INDIAN Contributions
Bank of India
A/c No. 847510110007543
EFSC Code: BKID0008475
5. P. Office
Near Ashok Circle
Koppal – 583231
Donations to Samarthya are exempted, U/S 80G of the income Tax Act: 1961. We will send you a receipt within 7 business days.
We are sorry but it is currently not possible for us to accept international donations through the website. If you are an international donator then please contact us.
If you like to contact us or if you have any questions please use the contact form opposite or send an E-mail to the following address
Telephone: +91 7635645656